Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: GEM boost

> TT - scrolls so fast I cannot read most of the boot info.
> Falcon - I can read everything sitting back in my comfy chair sipping
> coffee and having a conversation with someone at the same time... :-)

Yep well that's the bus for you. :o)

I'm not sure if the CT2 accelerates the bus more than the CT60, but I remember
with my (late) CT2 Falcon I couldn't read boot texts anymore.

(OT: And with my G5, I can't even follow the boot stages.. they flash by while
the screen is adjusting to the resolution, I can just read "Mac OSX starting"
and then the login screen comes). :o)

Maurits.