[MiNT] Reply-To Fix Possible!

Okay - here are the list headers for MiNT:

Now, here are the headers from another list I'm on:

Notice there are a few extras, including one that is very important.  The
"List-Post:" header describes how to post to the list itself.  It enables the
"Reply to List" option in my webmail, and in evolution it makes "Reply To List"
send the message just to the list instead of falling back to "Reply to Group"
which sends the list to everyone (giving duplicates since it doesn't know which
email is the list and which is a person).

Can we add the "List-Post:" header?  That will help for people with modern
mailers that respect that header, and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to add
support for this header to Atari Mailers ... if the header exists, then enable
the "Reply To List" option.  It functions just like Reply, except that the To:
for the new message isn't taken from the Reply-To: or From: fields, but from
the List-Post: field.

This should make lots of people happy, and no information is lost or munged and
no RFCs broken

-- Evan