Re: [MiNT] wind_get( WF_WORKXYWH) buggy?

Odd Skancke wrote:
tir, 05,.07.2005 kl. 11.09 -0400, skrev Standa Opichal:

Hi!

As I am back from my holidays let me jump into the discussion too. :)

Regarding the wind_calc() usage. There will be very little applications that would survive on-fly theme change (cause they _use_ and will use wind_calc() on and on) so this 'change theme only for new windows feature' will IMHO stay experimental forever.

 As long as application/lib authors dont want to use new features, you
are right. Does this mean I should stop work on XaAES right now? It is
by now up to where n.aes is and needs no further development if this is
the attitude... I'm really getting sick of this.

There is only 1 valid reason for stopping:
Boredom or death. (2 reasons) Or lack of time (OK 3 :-)

I got bored, not because of long discussions on mailing lists which
I managed to avoid like the plague, but because I gradually lost
interest.

You are supposed to have fun in extending XaAES and a marvelous
job you did.

Long discussions are very anti productive.
It is good listening to other people and take the good points.
In the end you make the decision, being the main develepor.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl