Re: [MiNT] recent gcc crosscompiler

Evan Langlois wrote:

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 12:18 +0200, Buras Mariusz wrote:

I've got 3.3.5.  Not sure which binutils, but I remember it was the
latest that would work!   Should I make it available for download?

YES! PLEASE :-D
Thanks.

Give me a couple days to clean it up and get just the binaries and libs
into the proper place.  I have quite a bit of old cruft laying around
from RPMS designed for way earlier systems and stuff like that so I'd
rather not just tar up the /usr/m68k-atari-mint directory
and /usr/bin/m68k-atari-mint-*
Is a tarball OK?  And can it wait til the weekend or do you need it
sooner?

My system uses tgz and Tar balls are fine.  will you have a link?
               josephus

--
Everybody is Ignorant, just on different subjects.
         --- Will Rogers Jr.