Re: [MiNT] replying to the mintlist

Ingo Schmidt <ich@der-ingo.de> writes:

> Hi Andreas!
>
>> Use group reply.
>
> Ok. You will get dupes then. Just like I did.

I don't mind dupes, because I never see them.  Better IMHO than getting no
mail at all, in case of open mailing lists where you don't have to be
subscribed to post.

If you don't want to get a personal mail with followups then I'd suggest
adding a Mail-Followup-To: header, which is supported by many MUAs.  (Not
sure about the RFC status of it, but IIRC it is in some draft state.)

> I find it a lot more uncomfortable to:
> - hit groupd reply (Ctrl-Shift-F5!!)

Just F for me.

> - Copy contents of CC field
> - Paste contents of CC field into TO field

Why would you need this?

Andreas.

PS: Adding Reply-To: with the same address as From: is pretty pointless,
IMHO.