Re: [MiNT] Cool new AES features

Hello,

Ok, so now you know what we are talking about when we wrote about
"gradients" of color like XGEM does.

Gradients was just one of the many issues.  Does XGEM handle radial
gradients?   How is it doing this with the VDI.

No radial gradient. Why do you change the subject ?

It's not the problem. I don't want XGEM "as it is" in AES (it's a bad
idea).

Exactly what are you proposing?

To have an user interface that looks like ERS software. All is in the snapshot...

And this is the idea of theme i think (i hope that theme is not just another word for windframe, but a bit more...).

best regards,
Arnaud.