Re: [MiNT] Cool new AES features

Hello,

Yeah, I'm sure ERS could be convinced to free the code, but I wasn't
talking about implementing xgem.  xgem as it is as far as I know only
compiles with purec.  I attempted to port it to gcc including the

I started to get the code, translate to C (instead of ASM), and adapt it to make it thread safe (with the permission of Eric to put my work in LGPL like other windom userdef libraries).

It's in the CVS of windom in windom/userdef/xgem. It's very experimental ATM, but it seems to work fine (all XGEM features are not implemented, only gradient and nice 6pix proportional font).

best regards
Arnaud.