[MiNT] Atari-source.org Changes

Hey guys,

I know it's not really freemint specific but I thought I'd announce a
couple of things.  First, Atari-source.org has changed to Drupal which
has a number of important benefits in terms of operation of a CMS.
Basically, allowing great flexibility.  Anyway, the move to Drupal is
part of a complete restructuring of Atari-source.org.  The restructuring
being that Atari-source.org will no longer be a general news site but
will focus on real content like Articles, Reviews, guides, etc and will
also centralize around mine and perhaps others projects.  Of note to
list members right now, is the new feature of my RPM staging area.  This
is going to have RPM packages that I have built that are not yet
uploaded to the Sparemint server but seem to be ok.  Other users can
test them out and kind of give me a thumbs up or thumbs down.  There's
quite a few packages that while I'm not "sure" they are ready for
primetime, other users might find them interesting, so I thought this
was a good feature.  In addition, there's also a prettier interface for
accessing CVS builds of freemint/xaaes, mintlib and soon windom CVS
snapshot builds as well.  If anybody else would like their CVS
accessible software to be added to my snapshot build list, please let me
know.  It's not on a set schedule yet, but it will be using an aranym
box that hides in the corner ;)

Thanks for listening,
Mark