Re: [MiNT] obsolete aout binutils?

Hello!

I don't know. I was told it works that way, I've never seen Amiga PPC using my own eyes.

So you just heard the words ELF and Amiga PPC and don't know exactly what they use and how it works.

Yes. I've heard so. If you think that I'm wrong - fell free to correct me.

The point is you don't know exactly about what you speak. You just say it works without knowing about it. I just asked because Amiga always had it's own way of realizing things. I think there is a good chance that the Amiga solution don't fit into our requirements.

And I wonder how you relocate an ELF executable file without any relocation information.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060