Re: [MiNT] /kern documentation

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 01:37 +0200, Ingo Schmidt wrote:

> I am not a good C coder, but to me it seems, that in the format
> string, 13 arguments are present, while only 12 get passed in the end.

You are correct.  I'm also wondering if the %08x arguments should rather
be %08lx?

> Does this maybe cause the weird behaviour? Or is everything correct
> and I am missing something?

Missing an argument could cause the issue or if the function is
expecting 16 bit integer arguments (%x and -mshort) and you give it 32
bit (ulong).  Depending on how the compiler passes arguments.

> What is the use of meminfo anyway? Which programs are using this? Or
> is it meant to be read by humans, just to have something nice to look
> at?  ;-)

I'm guessing its for applications like ps and top.

-- Evan