Re: [MiNT] AltGr

AltGr key has been added to ARAnyM per Ingo's suggestion. Now he
wonders why AltGr+keys doesn't generate his favourite ASCII codes yet
(in FreeMiNT). My question is whether FreeMiNT takes over keyboard
handling completely (for AltGr functionality) or if it still relies
on something from the underlying boot OS (as neither TOS 4.04 nor
EmuTOS support AltGr chain (yet)).

Also, does FreeMiNT provide keytables for german keyboard with AltGr combinations? And how can one edit the Alt/AltGr tables (I plan on extending SETCLOCK to allow configuring AltGr one day but until
that?).

FreeMiNT supports AltGr translation. It is just a question of preparing
an appropriate keyboard table. Normally the AKP keyboard table is
Unshifted+Shifted+Caps+Alt+Alt/Shift+AltCaps. In FreeMiNT this is
Unshifted+Shifted+Caps+Alt+Alt/Shift+AltCaps+AltGr. The AltGr format is
identical as the table format for Alt translation.

KMK