[MiNT] XaAES shutdown on ARAnyM

On my quite up-to-date Aranym/FreeMiNT/XaAES system I can't quit XaAES to return to my MiNT login console. And I can't showdown or reboot cleanly from the XaAES taskmanager. Except for the new configuration options and dialogs for killing apps that are running, the "greatly improved" shutdown functionality in the latest XaAES versions from CVS are no improvement on my Aranym system.

Opening a Toswin2 shell window, and typing "shutdown" works best for me.

I haven't tried on my real Falcon030/CT2b yet. Will probably work better.

--

Martin Tarenskeen