Re: [MiNT] Scancodes

Hi Gerhard!

> I have a CPX called 'Show Key Codes'. When I press F11, tell it me that I have
> pressed F4

> F11: Scancode 0x57; ASCII 0x00
> F12: Scancode 0x58; ASCII 0x00

> So it looks like that the key F11 and F12 have the same scancode how F4 and F5.

I do have the same CPX. But this is not true, it is not F4. I had a
nice text file, that had all scancodes listed and in this list there
were scancodes for F11-F20. But I dont know if the Milan mapped it
there.

And I cant find my text file anymore. Does anyone have such a file?
Compendium is not enough. It is not as comprehensive as this text
was!

> Sorry, not for me.

No problem. If a scancode mapper exists, then anyone can map anything
to anything and everybody should be happy :-)

Cheers, Ingo =;->