[MiNT] Pexec mode 0

To whomever can read 'C',

I'm starting a prg with pexec mode 0, and no matter what I do the return
value is not returned as expected.  If the prg I start returns -1, I get 255
or if it returns -33, I get 223.  If a program terminates with error code -1
shouldn't I get $FFFF ??

I have disassembled 2 different programs just to see how they return the
values and far as I tell this appears to be a kernel issue.  Can someone
test this?  Verify, and or duplicate this problem?

Tried to study k_exec.c but well, I can't follow it.  :-(

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/