Re: [MiNT] XaAES

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:36:31 , Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org> wrote:

> tir, 13,.12.2005 kl. 00.30 +0200, skrev Peter Slegg:

I've tried most of the 1.16 binary releases.

For me, the only version that is able to network properly
is 1.15.12

It doesn't matter what AES I use or what clients I use. I've
done tests with aFTP, MyMail, Newsie, CAB, Highwire and they
all show the same problem.

I've been using the same rtl driver with 1.15.12 and the
1.16 versions.

1.16 was able to send larger e-mails when I dialed-in via
a modem.

All this leads me to think that the problem is somewhere
in the kernel or in the inet4.xdd but I'm no expert ;-)

Regards,

Peter