[MiNT] Trans.: Re: WM_REPOSED implementation

----- Message transféré de "olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr" <olandema@utbm.fr> -----
   Date : Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:51:07 +0100
     De : "olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr" <olandema@utbm.fr>
Adresse de retour :"olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr" <olandema@utbm.fr>
  Sujet : Re: [MiNT] WM_REPOSED implementation
      À : Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>

Selon Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>:

> lør, 10,.12.2005 kl. 16.47 +0100, skrev olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr:
> > >
> > >   3. Send WM_SIZED first, so that the WM_MOVED doesnt make a difference
> > > when apps treat WM_SIZED 'correcly', and avoid configuration variable.
> > >
> > No you can't try Windom demo, and do it on dialog box in windows, it can't
> work,
> > as I already said, because if window is bigger than dialog box, after first
> > WM_SIZER, Windom will change size to have correct size, then when WM_MOVED
> > occur, it not look on size, and put value from gem message, so windows size
> > will not resize it, and will be too large, so a part of window will not be
> > redraw.
>
>  Then I think we can conclude with the fact that XaAES's method work?

Yes for me, I do the same at this time, with no implementation of WM_REPOSED, I
don't know if I will implement or not this message, if I can't do better, I
probably add it, if I can find better (with no trouble display (dual redraw at
this time with some applications)), I don't know, but it's easy to do, in all
case no compatibility trouble should appear. Wind_set(OPTS) is enough good for
me, I will use it.

regards

Olivier

Olivier