Re: [MiNT] WM_REPOSED implementation

lør, 10,.12.2005 kl. 18.41 +0100, skrev Jo Even Skarstein:
> [...]

 Not sure how you mean. But the majority of apps will, upon WM_MOVED, do
things to move the window before going back into the evnt_multi() to get
next queued message. So, in 99% of the cases, the application actually
calls wind_set() to move the window before it reenters its evnt_multi()
at which point it gets the next message waiting for it, which now will
be WM_REDRAWS's generated by the move (if any). WM_REDRAWS have priority
over all other messages in XaASE. Then it gets the WM_SIZED.

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke