[MiNT] WM_REPOSED implementation

Hello all

I'm quite surprising of the implementation in XAAES of new message WM_REPOSED, I think WM_REPOSED is a very good way to change position and size in same time, and I totaly agree with this, because change position then change size is some time not very beautifull on screen. But I'm quite surprising, that this message is send only if application have done a wind_set(WF_OPTS) so for all windows that need support this, this is a general message, and more simple for application should to use shel_write(SWM_NEWMSG,wisgr,...) with wisgr with bit 1 to 1 if WM_REPOSED is support, I 'm going to add this in myaes.

Regards

Olivier