Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Haven't tried mails, because I'm so frustrated with the quality of the
available mail clients... But I've transfer a 12Gb backup from the Milan to
my PC and back again (ftp), and the archives where fine. Viewing large
images with Highwire works fine.

> I tried Xaaes, it looks good and being able to use the wheel
> mouse is handy but until the network problems are fixed I am
> stuck with 1.15.12 and NAES.

You might want to try 1.16 with XaAES instead of N.AES, as it seems to work
a lot better. So far I'm very pleased.

Jo Even