Re: [MiNT] [Q] About /dev/mouse usage

Hello!

I noticed that when the device is opened, the AES has its mouse
cursor blocked (i.e. can not move it anymore). Is it a normal/known
behaviour?

At the moment the old mouse driver conflict with the XaAES mouse driver. The old mouse driver should be removed and the XaAES mouse driver should install the /dev/mouse device (on todo list).

Is mouse device reading blocking or non-blocking when not enough bytes
are present in buffer? My guess is 'blocking', but I set it to
non-blocking, just to be sure.

No, both modes are applicable. Depends how the application want to read. If the application want to read blocking the driver need to block, in non-blocking mode the driver need to return EWOULDBLOCK is no data ara available.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060