[MiNT] Taskbars being hide by windows

Hi!

I know some AES developers and also the people behind of some atari
taskbars read this list, so i was wondering if it would be possible to
create a method that avoid windows to hide the taskbar when they are
fulled or moved. Maybe the taskbar could register into the AES giving
his height when is loaded so when wind_get ( WF_CURRXYWH ) or
wind_set( WF_CURRXYWH ) are called  the right "height" coordinate for
the window could be sent by the AES to the application who own the
window. Could that be done?. Also make the taskbar being always on top
could help to avoid the windows that are being moved to hide the
taskbar, but i think this is more complicate to implement. I don't know,
what the developers think?

Thanks

David