Re: [MiNT] wind_set(WF_TOPMOST)

Hi!
I saw the discussion here and the request for comments.  My feeling is that one
set of windows is enough and this kind of 'super window' should be reserved for
system purposes.  Of course, since there aren't thousands of new applications
being written for MiNT (not yet anyway ;-)), the feature probably won't get the
chance to be abused ...

Apart from that, I do think it's really positive that we can have a discussion
on topics like this, so we can have as many people as possible contribute to
the development direction.  Well done, Olivier & Odd!

BTW, if you reserve this feature for "system applications", how do you detect
one?

Roger Burrows