[MiNT] 68030 MMU crash course?

Hi list,

  I  am  trying to get to grips with the MMU of the 68030. I even have a printed
manual  of  this CPU from Motorola, but the couple of times I tried to read it I
got lost very quick.

  Now   I know that the MiNT kernel has a MMU implementation in it, but having a
glance at the source earlier made me none the wiser.

  Could  someone  from  the  list help? I don't request anything too fancy, just
something like "to map memory range from x to y do this: ....".

  TIA,

--
George Nakos AKA GGN/KάA software productions - Atari or buST!
Any program which runs right is obsolete.