[MiNT] atariforge.net

Due to the issues with my domain registrar, Registerfly.com (check
slashdot). I've had to move the domain to a different registrar.  You
might have access issues.  Just use the .ORG URL instead until
everything is resolved. (sparemint.atariforge.org)

ICANN is finally trying to step in and save the domains on registerfly.
Hopefully things will be back to normal for atariforge.net this weekend.
I've already lost 2 domain names due to this crap and sparemint.org
might be lost also.

Rob
www.atari-users.net
www.atariforums.com