Re: [MiNT] Easymint

> Is it possible to install Easymint without wiping the existing
> partitions ?
>
> My plan is to delete the contents of the ext2fs partition that
> is on there and then install Easymint so I know that it is a fresh
> system.

of course, it's possible without any problem, just choose not to format ext2
partition (I used it very frequently). But the best solution is to have two
(or more) ext2 partitions, one for /root and /home and the others for
system -- in that case you can easilty 'wipe' whole freemint stuff and no
data loss occurs.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org