Re: [MiNT] scsilib

Hi,

just two things:

1. I've made a stupid mistake in bootmenu.c (I replaced "-1" by "1" and didn't
notice it isn't flag but number indicating number of seconds -- unfortunately
this feature isn't used in boot menu). Please revert my changes to this
file :)

2. I'm playing with mintlib a little bit -- it seems mintlib isn't compilable
as is on plain setup (i.e. just some tools + gcc + binutils + flex + bison +
make) -- syscall target needs both crt0.o and libc.a which is pretty bad in
my opinion. I've made some experiments and I've got it running -- first make
in ./startup, then make in ./lib and then make in ./syscall
with -I$PWD/../include and references to startup and lib for libs. But I'm
not sure if this is correct, i.e. if some output of syscall target isn't some
input for lib* targets?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org