Re: [MiNT] Undelete

Hi Peter,

PS>I have just stupidly deleted some important files from a FAT32
PS>partition that I was about to back-up.
PS>
PS>How can I undelete them ?

If you're using a backup program that does an image backup (i.e. backup of
entire partition), and you're sure that running it won't further screw up the
FAT32 partition, you may want to do the backup anyway; that way, if you screw
something up trying to recover on the live partition, you can always restore
the backup and try again.

If they're REALLY important files, contact me off-list for some further ideas.

Roger