[MiNT] SV: SV: SV: form_button in XaAES

There's also a different way of doing this. As most dialogs are just that -
dialogs, there would rarely be a need for a specific user area. Such dialogs
would benefit greatly from having the AES handle these completely like
Olivier does in MyAES.

Then we have the cases where a toolbar really is a toolbar - e.g. in a text
editor window. Having the application handle keypresses the old fashioned
way (form_keybd) would be acceptable.

So by adding another mode to wind_set(TOOLBAR) could solve this problem -
one mode where the AES handles both mouse button events as well as keyboard
events, and one mode where toolbars behaves like today.

Jo Even