Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.2.2 and binary compatibility

Hi Vincent,

Hello, Alan.

One point is that you are still using mintlib 0.57.3, whereas I think
it's upto 0.57.6 or even 0.57.7 now.

Will you be updating that ??

The MiNTLib needs some patching in order to be compatible with GCC 4 and libstdc++-v3. Personally, I only use it for testing the binutils and GCC patches. So the old version 0.57.3 is enough for me.

However, GCC 4.2.2 is now quite stable.
I would be happy to help the MiNTLib maintainers to make the MiNTLib compatible with that compiler.
Then I will surely use the latest version for my binary releases !

Someone is interested ?

Vincent