Re: [MiNT] Ethernat XIF + some cosmetic stuff

MiKRO wrote:
IIRC, there's some problem with ethernat.  I believe if it's not
connected to the network but the driver is loaded the system will halt
during bootup.  Has this been fixed?

no, it hasn't, but it's planned to do so :) I thought the first step
would be include it into freemint in the state as it is to make it
available to all freemint users/programmers in the easy way.

btw system isn't halted, the module just ends in infinite while loop
(i.e. when you connect cable, it should continue with booting)

Oh ok,

By no means was I saying that a module with known problems shouldn't be included, was just curious if you had more recent source code than I did, but I guess not.

Mikro, what ever happened to you implementing VM? I checked out all of the BSD UVM stuff but I just don't have what it takes to make heads or tails of it.

Thanks,
Mark