[MiNT] Error messages: RWABS fail (ignored, -13)

Hello,

I've just installed Sparemint on my Falcon and it looks like each time a
write access occurs on the root partition (ext2) there is an error
whose message reads like this:

pid3 (update); block_IO (D): bio_writeout: RWABS fail (ignored, -13)

What does that mean? I had the same problem with another drive, so I
don't think the drive itself is faulty. Anyway, I'll nevertheless run a
sector check with HDDRUTIL this night, just to be sure.

I'm running MiNT 1-16-3 and HDDRIVER 8.21.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire