Re: [MiNT] Efika

Hello Odd,

On Wednesday 6 February 2008, Odd Skancke wrote:

>   A while ago Rob Mahlert fixed an Efika board for us, with the
> intent of porting MiNT and friends to it. As it has turned out, I am
> no longer able to do any Atari-related work.

Things won't be the same without you, ever. I cannot put enough emphasis
on the respect I have for the incredible -- and, unfortunately, not
always understood -- work you have done on FreeMiNT and particularly
XaAES. You will be sorely missed. Well, you are already from my part.

Anyway, good luck with whatever other project you are interested in.

Cheers from a fan.

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire