Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.2.3 build problem

Alan Hourihane wrote:
Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES.

This happens when configure is not able to link the tests programs.
The classic cause is when MiNTLib and PML are not installed to the right place before compiling the second part of GCC.

Note that, in my latest build scripts, I changed the install location to /usr/local/cross-mint instead of /usr/local/m68k-atari-mint.
It is probably not a problem for you, but I prefer to say it.

--
Vincent Rivière