Re: [MiNT] Binutils 2.18 + GCC 4.2.3

I think you should first compile with --disable-multilib, and set the default CPU to
68060.
This is probably the easiest solution, however, it wont be very consistent -- I compile gcc-060, ok. (with no multilib and no bootstrap). Then I compile full featured gcc against this gcc-060, with gcc lib for 68000, 020 and 060, ok. But this package is compiled against gcc-060 but resulting gcc will be of course for 68000 -- so I have to manually replace gcc from stage 3 with the first compiled gcc-060. And there's probably still problem when gcc-060 is compiled with --disable-multilib it wont probably use lib/m68020-60 and lib/m68060 anymore so... hell, there must be simplier solution :)

I think (not checked) that the following line in gcc/config.gcc
       target_cpu_default="M68K_CPU_m68000"
is only used to generate the TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT define, used by m68k-none.h
yes and this is what we don't want (to generate 060 code by default in final, rpm-ized, binary).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org