Re: [MiNT] Binutils 2.18 + GCC 4.2.3

Hello Miro,

For your make command, you 'should' be able to do the following to get gcc exe's to build as you wish, I think...

make CFLAGS='-O2 -m68060' LIBCFLAGS='-g -O2' LIBCXXFLAGS='-g -O2 -fno-implicit-templates'

That will make the C/C++ libs still contain the standard debug stuff, and then all of the executables should be built with -O2 -m68060. Thats from the GCC Installation/Building page.

Keith