Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.2.4

Miro Kropacek wrote:
> gcc 4.2.4
Did you try it Vincent? It's only bugfix release (without that m68k fixes) or we can use this, too ?

Hello, MiKRO !

As gcc 4.3 is out, I will not update the patches for gcc 4.2 anymore.
However, most of the time, the MiNT patch apply without modification between minor releases. So if you want to test it, you can try to apply the gcc 4.2.3 patch against the 4.2.4 source, with good chances of success.

Note that gcc 4.3.1 will be out soon, and I will update the MiNT patches for it and the Cygwin binaries as quick as possible !

--
Vincent Rivière