[MiNT] as + gdb

Hi,

I've found strange problem and I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something or there's a bug somewhere... I use classic Easymint, i.e. gdb/as from Sparemint...

I'm trying to disassemble following program:

.globl _temp
.text
_temp:
clr.w -(sp)
trap #1

I assemble it using 'as --gdwarf2 -o temp.o temp.S' and link using 'ld -o temp temp.o'

When I load this program into gdb (gdb ./temp), I see "no debugging symbols found" and I can't use "list" for example for listing the source.. But from looking into binary 'temp' I see there's _temp symbol defined... Is there something else what should I do?

Thanks for any help.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org