Re: [MiNT] Iconified windows and button events under XaAES

A brief look in the code suggests that this should work, but I'm probably
wrong. I have never tried to process button-events on a iconified window.

> events in it. Aren't iconified windows supposed to behave more or less
> like normal windows? I haven't found the various documentations
> particularly clear on that point.

IMHO it's not logical to interact with the contents of an iconified window.
It's a representation of the actual contents, not a mini-window intended for
interaction. Un-iconify the window if you need to interact with it's
contents.

> that I tried his MyJester application under NAES back in the days. This
> app displays pictures in an iconified window and when clicked opens a
> bubblegem message. It worked under NAES but nothing happens under
> XaAES, which leads me to believe that my own application is not at
> fault.

It also suggests that I'm wrong when I assume that it should work under
XaAES ;-) So I tried it, and I couldn't get any mouse events on iconified
windows either.

Jo Even