[MiNT] Console Fonts (a bit O.T. maybe)

Hi people,

I suspect that this might be slightly off topic, but to my knowledge there are no "real" console fonts in any freemint distribution, and it's often difficult to verify the legal status of fonts found on the net.

I´ve converted some fonts from the Linux sources. It´s just a quick hack, but it seems to work with NVDI5 at least. I´ve included my ugly sources in case someone needs to correct something or tweak the fonts. There are a couple of different sizes which work well on the console. Personally I think the 7pt one works really well in Thing and in QeD.

Link:
http://hem.passagen.se/shoggoth/consolefont/console-fonts-rel1.tar.gz

best regards

-- PeP