Re: [MiNT] Supexec taking one VBL?

However, with Supexec subroutine ("mark") under FreeMiNT I see guess what? White screen, i.e. that call took whole next VBL to process! From FreeMiNT source I see there's some hacking with this system call so I just want to make sure this is normal and I didn't interpret something wrong..

If I remember correctly, Supexec() sends a signal to the caller. This signal is later detected by the kernel and turned into a call in supervisor mode. But - correct me someone if I am wrong - this needs the entire scheduler turn to send and receive a signal, so this is probably the cause of your problem.

Pozdrawiam
KMK