Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT & MiNTlib patchset - add new support

Hello!

Actually the filesystem code does need modifying.

The !EXT2_ISREG(..) test will fail when a directory is passed in.

So we do need to modify the filesystem code regardless.

Frank,

any other comments on this ?

I've committed the main parts to the freemint-enhancements branch.

Yes, I saw it. No new comments on this, just that I think it must be possible to handle most of the things generically in the upper level without modifying the xfs interface semantic.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060