[MiNT] Wierd issue (XaAES, CVS sources)

Howdy,

Lately I've been messing around with the current XaAES sources as to
customize the default theme etc. I stumbled on a weird issue with
Thing however (not seen it on any other app). It seems Thing
frequently looses application focus w.o. being untopped. Even though
its windows are topped, it won't react to mouse button events etc. The
only cure is to untop it by clicking on a window belonging to another
application, and topping it again. I used GCC2.9x.

Is this a known issue?

-- PeP