Re: [MiNT] OT Highwire

For a MiNT port, I believe that the best solution is Netsurf.

http://www.netsurf-browser.org/

This browser is fast, light, with a good html/css engine and the C code is very easy to understand( without threads or C++ "spaghetti" code).
Nice one. That list of "what is definitely the best option" is getting bigger and bigger ;-)

If I were still an atarian coder, without any doubt, netsurf would be my choice because it's easiest to port and the result is very correct.
Little OT but -- what happened to your Atari activities then? I enjoyed zView very much, I was curious what takes new version so long to appear ...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org