Re: [MiNT] Incompatibility between FPU and non FPU code

Hi,

I remember to have same problem when I was doing Silkcut port -- I forgot to add -m68020-60 switch to gcc and I couldn't stop wondering, what the hell I did wrong when it worked in previous builds :)

What should be done? Do not mix non-FPU code with FPU-code, it means
when using -m68020-60 to compile an application, gcc/ld should never
use m68020 or m68000 version of libraries. The reverse is of course not
I don't quite get it why gcc always falls back for default library when the expected is not found (i.e. you compile with -m68020-60 but when your library is not located in /usr/lib/m68020-60m it's used the one from /usr/lib without any warning). Is there some way to force to use either m68020-60 or exit with error code?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org