Re: [MiNT] malloc bug

I rebuilt them all in order against mintlib 0.58 and this is what I am getting.  Clearly this bug is not yet solved.  If anyone can brief me on the situation, I can look into it.  I know someone else (Frank?) already visited this.  This keeps messing up my RPM builds, but rather than be lazy like I used to be and work around it, I am going to try to get to the bottom of each and every one of these years old issues.
Mark, what machine do you use? I was seeing something like this when my memory on CT60 has some bad contact to the CT60 motherboard. In case you use aranym, it's clearly a bug. I'm seeing something similar from time to time -- memory violation (free) -- for no obvious reason. Often happens with new 'make' utility + mintlib.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org