Re: [MiNT] OpenSSL 0.9.8j / OpenSSH 5.2p1 / ZLib 1.2.3 RPMs Available for testing....

Op zaterdag 07 maart 2009, schreef Miro Kropacek:
> > Is there a 2.7 binary and english (or better ;-) ) resource file
> > somewhere ?
>
> The newest AFROS from Aranym has english resource (and maybe even 2.7
> version).

I use the 2.7 version from the new freemint kernel build at:

http://storage.atari-source.org:8000/atari/cvs_builds/

>From Mark Duckworth with mint 1.16.3.
Works great, and yes color listing if you use: ls --color=auto

This is b.t.w. my first post on the Mint mail list, but i folow the progres
for a while now, i would like to thank you all for your hard and great work!

Kind regards
Klaas Bijland
The Netherlands

Falcon 030 - 14Mb ram - BlowUp FX @ 36/36