Re: [MiNT] Gcc 3.3.6 v 4.0.1

Hi, Keith !

Keith Scroggins wrote:
What other GMP test fails besides t-printf. Just more test cases in that test?

Yes, only in t-printf. Now the first test inside it pass, but some other fails. I will work on it tomorrow.

> I ask because I just built an RPM of GMP (more to get a working
SPEC file than anything else)

That's the biggest work with RPM packaging.

> and it was the only failing program thus
far.

Nice ! So we will get a 100% working MPFR for MiNT soon.
Be sure to synchronize your work with Mark.

--
Vincent Rivière