Re: [MiNT] OpenSSL 0.9.8j / OpenSSH 5.2p1 / ZLib 1.2.3 RPMs Available for testing....

Peter Slegg wrote:
I tried toswin2 2.7 a few years ago and this version has the same problem.
The background colour is always a lot darker than the selected colour.
White is shown as grey, yellow as brown etc.

I read in some readme that the darker colors are not a bug, they are a feature, just like in the Linux console. However, if you don't like the default colors, there is probably a means to change them...

--
Vincent Rivière