[MiNT] MPFR progress.....

So I built it (2.4.1) with GCC 2.95.3 and CVS MiNTLib. Running the tests, 5 failed:

tprintf (no output, crashes with illegal instruction with "make check")
td_sub (no output, just passed my first "make check" tried it again and it crashed with bus error)
tset_ld (error with 5 or so lines of output)
tcmp_ld (ERROR for NAN (1))
tget_sj (ERROR for get_uj + ERANGE + UINTMAX_MAX (2))

I have not looked into any of these. My guess is Vincent's work with fixing the GMP issue will resolve tprintf.

So, 5 out of 148 tests, thats pretty good I think. No clue when I will get to dig into this further. I did get a gmp RPM built, and I will try to build a mpfr RPM this week, hopefully.....

While on the topic of RPMs, are there any packages people want to see updated currently living in Sparemint? I can't promise I will get to building it, but maybe the discussion/interest will get some action going.

I'm looking into expanding some math functions in fdlibm, mainly to rectify some issues with building ScummVM, but maybe doing more after I get the initial functions I need installed.

Also wanting to add some wchar support to MintLib for another item I have been working on porting for a LONG time. (can we say years?? :) ) Again, not something I am going to get done quickly.

Anyway, enough babbling.....

Keith