Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.4.0 cross compiler for Apple Mac (Intel)

Am 02.05.2009 um 13:27 schrieb J. F. Lemaire:

On Saturday 2 May 2009, Markus Fröschle wrote:

[...]

I was able to free up some space and uploaded the archives to:

http://www.mubf.de/Coldfire GCC

Small piece of advice: stay clear of space characters in directory
names. They lead to loads of problems and don't provide anything
useful. As it stands, the above URL is unreachable.

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire

Sorry for that. As it's already there, my quick and humble fix:

http://www.mubf.de/Coldfire%20GCC

;)